Perfect For the Coffee lover in your life, this Fukien Tea Bonsai Tree is potted in a ceramic “Disposable Coffee Cup” Bonsai Pot!
A great Beginner Bonsai Tree that can help you or your loved one begin to learn the art of bonsai without breaking the bank. It is also one of the “easiest-to-care-for” bonsai species. The Fukien Tea has beautiful, dark, glossy green leaves and also produces beautiful little white flowers! The tree you receive will be of similar size to the one pictured, although shape will vary from tree to tree. Each tree has been professionally potted and lightly pruned to encourage the tree to take on its new bonsai shape. Each Tree is shipped express (via Australia Post), with trees ordered later in the week, shipped the following Monday. Bonsai Care Guide included.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING AUSTRALIA (Sorry cannot send to WA, NT or TAS due to quarantine restrictions)
• This Bonsai requires daily watering (place the tree in a dish of water for 15 mins).
• The Bonsai will appreciate morning sun, and protection from the hot afternoon sun. Well suited for a balcony or patio.
• Fertilise sparingly once a month (a few drops of fish emulsion in water will add some green and growth)
• This Bonsai will not survive if kept exclusively indoors. It requires filtered sunlight and airflow. You can bring it indoors for a day or two at a time to enjoy its beauty, but then return it to its outdoor environment.
• This tree enjoys being trimmed however do not remove more than 25% of the foliage at any one time.