*** Only available in Midnight Pot (see picture)
This is a great Beginner Bonsai Tree that can help you begin to learn the art of bonsai without breaking the bank. As one of the the most popular and decorative bonsai species, the Juniper Squamata has been made famous by the movie ‘Karate Kid’ and is often referred to as a ‘Miyagi Bonsai’.
***This Bonsai Has been potted in a bonsai tray with no drainage holes to reduce drips and leaks for bright indoor positions.
• The tree you receive will be of similar size to the one pictured, although shape will vary from tree to tree.
• Potted in an 80mm x 50mm grey bonsai pot
Each tree has been professionally potted and lightly pruned to encourage the tree to take on its new bonsai shape. Each Tree is Shipped Express (via Australia Post Express Post), with trees ordered later in the week, shipped the following Monday.
• This Bonsai requires daily watering.
• The Bonsai will appreciate morning sun, and protection from the hot afternoon sun. Well suited for a balcony, patio or bright window sill with direct morning sun.
• Fertilise sparingly once a month (a few drops of fish emulsion in water will add some green and growth)
• This Bonsai will not survive if kept exclusively indoors in a non-lit area. It requires filtered sunlight and airflow. It will do well on a window sill that receives direct morning sun.
• This tree enjoys being trimmed however do not remove more than 25% of the foliage at any one time.